1. Happy HALLOWEEN!!!
We carved pumpkins last night!!! They turned out pretty well. Mine is the one with the little monster and Andre’s is the Arsenal gunners one.
Here are ours from years past…
2. My parents came to see us this weekend. I really enjoy their company!! They also helped me get so many things accomplished. My mom worked on our little project in the nursery and my dad fixed our bathtub, put up a hook on our door, and the biggest thing was fix our heater/thermostat.
3. Here is a sneak peek of our big project for the nursery…
4. I can not wait to give out candy tonight! I hope there are lots of cute little kids that come to our door. I am planning to dress up the pups as well! This time next year I will have a little bebe to dress up too!!
5. Tillman and Tucker LOVE pumpkins…they ate every piece that was dropped on the floor while we were carved our pumpkins.
6. Next Monday we have our BIG ultrasound! I cant wait to see our little bebe again!!!!
7. We have set the date to get our Christmas tree from the mountains! We are going to go the first weekend in December. I cant wait…I just love this tradition that we have!!! I love the mountains especially when there is a chance of snow!
8. Clemson lost this weekend…I was a little sad, but they could still win the ACC! They are 8-1 now…they definitely dropped from number 5.